Please contact us for more information by e-mailing us at CampErin@catholichospice.org
or by calling (954) 944-2709.
Apply to Volunteer
We’re excited that you are interested in joining the Camp Erin family! There are many ways to help with Camp Erin and we would love to match you with something that fits best with YOU.
Here are the steps to become a Camp Erin Volunteer:
1. Complete this Volunteer Application
2. Attend a One-Day Volunteer Training
3. Attend a Virtus Training*typically held during the volunteer training
4. Complete a Background Screening
5. Complete a Drug Screening
Also, volunteers are required to attend events and activities leading up to camp, such as our “Save Your Spot” orientation event for potential campers and their families. During this event, you will receive more information about camp and your campers.
To apply, click here to download the Volunteer Application.